Client Servicing Accountant Job Responsibilities: We are one of the leader Accounting and Tax Consultancy firm currently seeking an accurate, experienced, and thorough Accountant to join our rapidly growing company. We provide outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services. Our use of experienced accounting professionals, virtual infrastructure, and a systematized business process results in a compelling and comprehensive solution for growing businesses. We are seeking a client servicing accountant to join our growing team. The successful candidate would enjoy the following: You will be responsible for:
- Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
- Getting the client set-up to move forward on our cloud-based platform.
- Collaborate with the clients’ team and provide them with support and data to help make their business a success.
- Assist in the new client on-boarding process. This process may include: (1) set-up/clean-up their books, (2) assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting tools, and (3 documentation of client specific processes.
- Manage, as applicable, processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well as prepare financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll and HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your Manager and other team members on your team to ensure all clients are delighted with our services. This means timely and effective communication, and delivery on deadlines and deliverables, and in general providing value through stellar accounting support.
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field.
- 2+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Strong experience working with accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal initiative.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with employees and managers of the company.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily.
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions.
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org